Buying real estate in the Panama City, Florida or Panama City Beach, Florida area?
Buying a home or other property doesn’t have to be a stressful, drawn out buying process. Whether you’re buying your first home, or you’re an experienced buyer, you need a professional who knows the Panama City, Florida, Panama City Beach, Florida and surrounding area real estate markets inside and out, and most importantly, knows how to negotiate and handle the real estate transaction on your behalf. Dwight Hicks, Inc. will provide you with the expertise to not only negotiate the best price possible, but to ensure the purchase and paperwork process goes smoothly.
The home buying process:
- Contact Us!
- Shop for a mortgage provider that suites you financial needs and obtain pre-approval for a loan. Visit our Area & Banking Information page for Panama City banking contacts and links.
- Create a property wish list defining your needs and wants. Some options to keep in mind are community, commute, and schools.
- Search our MLS listing and schedule an appointment to visit properties.
- Determine the best property for you.
- Make an offer!
- Arrange for a home inspection to avoid any potential, unexpected surprises and costs.
- Close. We will work with you along the way to ensure all necessary paperwork is complete including mortgage, title, homeowners insurance and any other paperwork required by local or state governments.
- It’s moving day and time to enjoy life in your beautiful new home! Visit our Relocation Guide for local utility, emergency, and government links.